LAST UPDATED: March 9, 2021
This policy explains the specific ways we use and disclose the information we collect when you visit our website, or use our Product and Services. We take your privacy very seriously, and, as such, we never sell lists or email addresses.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you use our Services, we may collect the following personal information:
Information Required Using Our Service:
- Contact Information: We will collect your name, email address, postal address, phone number, username, and other information.
- Authentication: Wault requires you to upload forms of identification or identification documents and information via our mobile app. One government-issued identification document (e.g., passport, driver’s license) is required and other similar documents and information may also be requested. Wault may also collect personal information contained in these documents (e.g., birthdate, gender, address, government-issued identifiers, etc.)
- Third-Party Providers: Wault partners with a range of companies to provide services to you (the “Third Party Services”). From time to time, such Third Party Services may collect additional or different types of personal information from you. If you decide, at your sole and exclusive discretion, to provide such personal information to any provider of Third Party Services, you acknowledge and agree that you are bound by the respective privacy policies and terms of service of such Third Party Services. For additional information regarding our providers of Third Party Services, please contact email@example.com
- Customer Service and Support: When you request customer or technical support, or otherwise communicate with us, we may collect personal information from you such as email address, phone number, or mailing address. If you engage with Wault’s customer service and support, we may collect the information you provide to our representatives. In addition, we may record telephone calls between you and our representatives for training and quality assurance purposes.
- Customer Surveys: We may contact you to participate in surveys. If you choose to participate, you may be asked to provide certain information which may include personal information.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We process personal information for a variety of business purposes, including:
- To provide the Services, Products, or Information Requested.
- Verify your identity.
- Manage your information
- Send you SMS messages for purposes of authentication.
- Answer requests for customer or technical support.
- Pursue legitimate interests, such as research and development (including marketing research), network and information security, and fraud prevention.
- Improve our products and Services.
- Quality control and safety.
- Conduct Audit.
- Changes to our agreements.
- Comply with our legal obligations.
DISCLOSURE YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose any of the personal information we collect about you as set forth below:
- Legal Requirements or Other Matters. We may access, preserve, and disclose your personal information if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (i) comply with law enforcement or national security requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (ii) protect your, our or others’ rights, property, or safety; (iii) to collect amounts owed to us; (iv) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent financial loss or in connection with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (v) if we, in good faith, believe that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable.
- Service Providers. We may share any personal information we collect about you with our third-party service providers. The types of service providers to whom we entrust personal information include service providers for: (i) the provision of the Services; (ii) the provision of information, products, and other services you have requested; (iii) identity verification; (iv) payment processing and other similar services; (v) customer service activities; and (vi) the provision of IT and related services.
- Business Partners. We may provide personal information to business partners to provide you with a product or service you have requested. We may also provide personal information to business partners with whom we jointly offer products or services.
- Change in Ownership. In the case of a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, or any other transition of service to another provider, then your information may be sold or transferred as part of such a transaction as permitted by law and/or contract.
You have the right to change or withdraw consent for use of your personal information at any time by contacting us as described below.
For purposes of the California Consumer Privacy Act, Wault does not “sell” your personal information.
You may request deletion of your Wault account if you no longer want to use it after registering with us.
We will process such requests in accordance with applicable laws. To protect your privacy, Wault will take steps to verify your identity before fulfilling your request.
If you are a California resident, you have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by Wault for the exercise of your rights conferred by the California Consumer Privacy Act.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
Wault has been designed with security as our most important concern. You may review our Security Policy at this link: https://wault.com/wault-security/
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES/APPLICATIONS
Our website may contain links to other websites/applications and other websites/applications may reference or link to our Services. These third-party services are not controlled by us. We encourage our users to read the privacy policies of each website and application with which they interact. We do not endorse, screen or approve, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites or applications. Visiting these other websites or applications is at your own risk.
LEGAL AGE REQUIREMENTS
The Services are not directed to anyone under 16 (or other age as required by local law), and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children.
If you are located in the European Economic Area, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe our processing of your personal information violates applicable law.